Sunday, January 21, 2007

Feeling Better!

I'm definitely feeling a lot better today, a lot of the pain and pressure has subsided. My molars are still somewhat annoyed by the instrusive invaders, but I've managed to get through the day with no pain medication. Eating is somewhat uncomfortable still, and is taking much longer than normal



I did manage to go shopping this afternoon, and have discovered some rather divine new lipgloss, and treated myself to some delighful Lancôme Juicy Gelée - a little on the expensive side, but definitely worth it. I picked up Pink Lollipop and Chrystal Jelly, both smell heavenly!




I've also been reading lots of advice about having plenty of lip balm on hand for the dreaded lip-spreaders for the bonding/banding appointment. I have a 75 minute appointment, so I figured getting some new lip balm would be a good idea too! I'm really into Sonia Kashuk makeup at the moment, so I picked up the lip balm from her collection at Target.

No comments: